August 17, 2016


(Select this link for video and active reference links/updated articles) Blue Cut Fire continues to burn in San Bernardino County; 31,600 acres scorched

Blue Cut Fire Cajon Pass California!
By: Michael D. Tobin
Aug 17, 2016




On The Michael Tobin Show Radio Host / DJ https://www.spreaker.com/user/michaeltobin  I interview cutting edge authors/politicians/evangelists, etc... I talk about all kinds of things in ways you wish you can hear on a normal basis! I affectionately regard myself as follows: Troublemaker/RabbleRouser/Author/blogger/Radio/TV/commercials/movies. Father of 3/AA degree/5 years Bible school/missions/evangelism/quite awesome and a blessing. All my spare time goes to broadcasting and travel with preaching and disaster response as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain. If you would like to support me to travel to domestic disasters such as Texas, Louisiana and other states floods, fires etc... you may go to these links:
 Please help me to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Chaplain and support God's Extended Hand homeless ministry by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author)  https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC
You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link:https: //www.paypal.me/michaeldt

Canada also would have been a blessing to have been able to respond with their recent Alberta firestorms but I was financially crippled at the time, and I am barely getting back on track after my employer lost their contract/client last Christmas holiday season leaving me unemployed up until this week (if all goes well with a temporary job service with vinyl mfg windows company and who knows what else.) I would greatly appreciate it and any long holiday weekends or vacation time can be spent going, and if I am able to have long-term support I will be full-time broadcast as my occupation, which is what my heart's desire and prayers are for. Thanx so much and hope you are blessed by my broadcasts, blogs and video links as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...