December 16, 2022

2022 Lookout Guy Podcast Year In Review

2022 Lookout Guy Podcast Year In Review

By: Michael D Tobin

12-16-2022








I pray you ALL are BLESSED as this year comes to an end! I profusely offer my humble apology for not being able to be more consistent with my blogging! It has been a whole host of whirlwinds over past cfew years and I look forward to getting back in the saddle for some long rides in the year to come 2023 and beyond!

Here are parts 1and2 of my 2-part 2022 Year In Review of my audio podcast links for, The Lookout Guy! 

PT1of2: https://www.spreaker.com/user/michaeldt/2022-year-in-review-2022-the-lookout-guy

Music by Clare Steffen, Mark Benefield, Paul Poulton Jeannie Poulton , @CindyTambosso Gregory Porter, Ricky Davis, Gregg Wietstock, An Vedi, Daniel James Colin Reid, Tracy Bickford and Imran Ahmed

PT2of2: https://www.spreaker.com/user/michaeldt/2022-year-in-review-pt2of2

Artists are, An Vedi from Russia, Imran Ahmed from Pakistan with David Pollard (both of the Nkounter band), Ricky Davis , Gregg Wietstock solo , 3 Days In The Grave with Robert Tyler , Gene Copley and Gregg Wietstock, Tracy Bickford , Gary Matheny , Johnny MattMusic , Jason Ray Welsh , Issa Rep Tamanie , Cliff Wheeler Band, Alexander Jeffery Band, Anthony Train Caruso , Brauninger McDaniel , Rick Snider from Canada, Amanda Foote from Canada, and Vini Contreas .


 It is my main vehicle of updating listeners of all-things-me, current events of major and sometimes lighthearted, matter! Thank you so much for keeping my podcast links and blog on your reference list for listening and reading! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...