March 30, 2023

Feet To The Fire On The Lookout Guy 1st Quarter 2023 New Indie

 Feet To The Fire On The Lookout Guy 1st Quarter 2023 New Indie

By: Michael D Tobin

033023 



  I have a special announcement from multiple award winning indie artist, Sticktight Akins, some great news coming up in this episode so hang tight. Also some new songs by most of who's ahead on The Lookout Guy podcast, this episode titled, "Feet To The Fire...!"

SPREAKER AUDIO LINK Feet To The Fire On The Lookout Guy 1st Quarter 2023 New Indie

  But it's been 4 days now since the Covenant Christian school shooting in Pennsylvania and if it isn't one thing that disturbs or hinders my progress to another podcast episode, it's another. This is one of the big one's but now I'm all qued up, and instead of going into my initial thoughts toward our sacred human rights to self defense along with our 2nd amendment to our US Constitution, I'll just say we should all know that the only thing important to those on one side of national and global government, are desperate to make the USA a defenseless population, and the children are no matter to them. If our children matter to them, we would have armed security at all public and private schools, and like Israel, who does, school shootings and severe school violence will stop. Case closed.

I want to read for you another friend in the International Singer Songwriters association, what he wrote, which is far more passionate than what I seem to be capable of, Hunter Lott and I am going to play a short-clip of Hunter's upcoming Summer release along with This Here Good Book.

All that in this episode of the Lookout Guy along with more national and globally multiple award winning Indie artists in this order, from my favorite song from Country artist Sonny Thurnall with Hell To Pay, Original Classical composer, Maistro, recording artist in song, violin, piano, organ, keyboards and other instruments, An Vedi, with her latest from today! March 30, 2023 with a Lionel H Lewin cover of, Golden Days! Ricky Davis with a brand new release from 2 days ago on March 27, this year 2023, Window To Your Soul and two more of Ricky's latest remasters from this year, Staring Into The Sun and Stronger Soul. That followed by one of Gregg Wietstock of 3 Days In The Grave, a solo recording, Let The People Be Free. And that followed by Country artist Tracy Bickford's Crime of Passion, and another collaboration with master artist/guitarist, Imran Ahmed, with their latest from Jan 13, this year, DEJA VU, Country artist Sticktight Akins, Hillbilly Hollywood from last year. And finally my favorite so far, from Hunter Lott, This Here Good Book. along with a pre-release clip for a Summer 2023 release, My Type! OH! AND this just came in during my production/prep; The new INDIE band, Nkounter, featuring David Pollard and Chad Shipley here in the US, formerly of the band, Cheering Tokyo, and in global collaboration with, Imran Ahmed, in Pakistan, award winning all over the world and master guitarist, songwriter and Producer. That is the new INDIE supergroup, Nkounter. On the Lookout Guy podcast!

Now, before rolling with the que, here is the best Iv'e seen, on this horrible thing in our nation, from Hunter Lott, that speaks for me and so many others.

**"Im Heartbroken yet very Angry** how do we let these things happen and this is not a gun control post for me although many of you may disagree. Im an avid 2nd amendment supporter as people kill people. But, as a Facebook community im asking for prayers for these families. This morning I was going to post supporting my music, my new release, my gig coming up. I do not care about any of that right now. That’s so not important. These families took their children to Covenant school at Green Hills this morning like normal. A person of evil evil heart and soul did the unthinkable. As a Christian it’s hard to swallow sometimes but I do know God is with us. He is with all of us. I have an 8 year old niece as many of you know who attends a private school. We all worry daily. All we can do in this life is be thankful for each day we have with our loved ones. Stop bickering, stop competing, trust Gods WILL in our lives. We never know what each day brings. Be kind to others, be happy for others, and join together and fight the evil that surrounds us. My heart goes out to these families. No one has the right to destroy the lives of another. I have passed by this school several times on the way to the bluebird cafe and even though I do not have kids of my own this feels very close to home to me. It takes a coward to do this. A coward. Hell ain’t big enough. Kudos to the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department for their prompt actions! Prayers for the families of all involved! Six innocent “victims”total(3 adults, 3 children)" - Hunter Lott.
................................))))))))))))))))))))))...............................


Thank you Hunter I couldn't have said it any better:

1 comment:

  1. Today March 31 2023 marks the big day for NKounter my band with David Pollard and Chad Shipley. The wait is over we have released our debut self titled album on officially on Spotify , Apple Music and all digital platforms around the world. This is the most exciting moment for us. Moreover, I am super excited to announce that I will be performing live at the after party of The 2023 ISSA Awards in Atlanta, Georgia. I see so many awesome things happening for me in the coming days, I am totally honored to be featured on your awesome podcast Michael Tobin's The Look Out Guy thank you so much Michael for your support to all the indie artists around the world, I thoroughly enjoy your podcasts you have a gifted voice and I can listen to you all day. God bless you brother !

    ReplyDelete

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...