May 21, 2023

Happy Memorial Day! Two Vandenberg Space Force Base SpaceX Launches From A Local POV May 5, and May 20, 2023

Happy Memorial Day! Two Vandenberg Space Force Base SpaceX Launches From A Local POV May 5, and May 20, 2023

By: Michael D Tobin

05/21/23 



Seven Days til Memorial Day! I'm ahead of schedule. At the time I did this I thought it was this week! O the urgency! But I have been challenged as of late with episode enthusiasm with my new work scheduling, but these are nicely perfect to include in my archives until my next subject, in order to keep the rock rolling! 

Here is the link to my Spotify Video-cast site with the latest 2 launches this month. 

The Lookout Guy w/Michael D Tobin on Anchor/Spotify video link 


Here is my main audio Spreaker podcast that has links to all other sites where it is also heard, Michael D T The Lookout Guy



And here is my audio Spotify w/various other streaming links: The Lookout Guy w/Michael D Tobin on Anchor/Spotify


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...