May 21, 2014

Who Are Real Friends of Jesus and You

You may be surprised who Jesus' friends REALLY are. Ask people if they feel they're a bad friend or a good friend of Jesus. And then see if they allow you into their life. (You really don't need to ask.) Then take a look at those who actually do allow you into their life. Those are your real friends. And Jesus is one of them. As they say; be like Jesus, right? Don't waste time and energy on rejection. Jesus didn't. BTW, for various reasons I think I'm a bad friend of Jesus but he's definitely my best friend.  And I may not be the best friend to all my friends, but I'm still a friend and my friends are still my friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...