September 27, 2016

U.S. Slave Mentality In Turbulent Times



U.S. Slave Mentality In Turbulent Times
By: Michael D. Tobin Sep. 27, 2016

We need to take this country back and all get along once again. Realize all the division and tragedy in our nation the past decade or so is by design from our adversary the devil. The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 5:20, "Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:" We're not hopeless and helpless as many would believe we are. there is hope, and now is the time to seize what God wants for us all, collectively and individually in our nation and the world.

So concerning the above title, Slave mentality...watch just this one example in the below video clip, of Edward G. Robinson playing the part of the scoffer even though he's a slave too, but he's a slave informant. And that's just like our enemy would like us to be. A bunch of slaves hating each other.






At the time of writing this, there are four locations, all in Louisiana, where the Billy Graham Rapid Response Team are active and present, providing spiritual comfort and care to those who lost much and or everything due to floods.

From the ashes of 9/11, the Rapid Response Team ministry was developed to share Christ in the midst of crisis and disasters. BGEA currently has chaplains in the United States, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. These volunteer chaplains are carefully selected and trained to demonstrate the compassion of Jesus Christ and appropriately share God’s hope through the One who “heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” (Psalm 147:3).
RAPID RESPONSE TEAM Sharing Hope in Crisis

  Recently, the BGRRT Chaplains and Franklin Graham's Samaritan's Purse have been in Texas, also after and during floods, in many other states across the U.S. cleaning, praying and even providing homes for a few. Besides the rest of the world, they were even in Canada after their disastrous forest fires in Alberta. 

  Not only natural disasters, but we also respond after recent mass shootings at schools, malls, and even police ambushes whee police have been murdered in cold blood. 

  I have three reasons for this blog: one is to ask if anyone can help me to continue responding full-time to disasters and tragedies alongside BGRRT and Samaritan's Purse, through which I have been a chaplain since the 2003 San Diego, California wildfires, and have responded to Florida, New Orleans, Shreveport, Groves Texas and again in my home town San Diego during the 2007 fires. Six responses so far.

  Maybe you know somebody who, or you have experienced disasters and having Samaritan's Purse and the BGRRT Chaplains helping you, or even family members who have. If you do or have, then you know exactly what it was like. I'll never forget the many things I've seen and heard from those who experienced loss grief and all that comes with tragedies.


September, 2006. Me on the left with a man we prayed for (middle) and he just received Jesus into his heart with us. This was one year after Hurricane Katrina and Rita, which both hit within a month apart,  St Bernard Parish. The prior year, instead of going to New orleans, I volunteered to go where they felt I would be needed, so they had sent me to Shreveport and Groves, TX. But I was able to go to New Orleans the following year where the needs were still tremendous. So I was privileged to meet this gentleman. This man lost everything the prior year during Hurricane Katrina. Two months before Katrina his wife died of cancer. He came to our tent looking lifeless, without any expression whatsoever. His whole countenance was horrible and hopeless. But the gentleman on the right who was with another organization asked us to pray with him, and afterwards he appeared to be a totally different person with a smile that would not stop. Jesus is so good. The most recent response I attended was Franklin Grahams 13th stop during his Decision America Tour, which he is visiting all 50 State capital buildings to pray for America. At the time of this blog, there are six more Capitals to visit, and lansing, Michigan, is the next stop October 4, 2016. 
Decision America States


"...You may have to vote for the least of the two heathens. You may have to hold your nose. I don't know. But VOTE!." - Rev Franklin Graham Decision America Tour Sacramento, CA March 31, 2016 




  Second, I recently published a book this past January this year and it is available in Kindle e-book form on Amazon. Here are some links. And I will share below, it's forward. 

  And third, I have an online radio broadcast program I have been active in for the past 5 years, and am now in the position to go full-time with that as well. And with help from my listeners and readers I can do all of this very simply and easily, but my request to the Lord is for full-time broadcasting, disaster relief and preaching in churches. I am available to do all of this and to do it well, and more effectively than ever before, in the past 27 years I have been active in ministry in many forms.

  Finally, please pray for all first responders, law enforcement, our economy, our neighborhoods and healing of our nation. Also pray God's will with whoever we choose as our next President, and our nation will come together in unity. 

In the Bible, 2 Chronicles 7:14 records God saying, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."



Please help me to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Chaplain and support God's Extended Hand homeless ministry by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC
You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link: https: //www.paypal.me/michaeldt




  In order to make America a better place, we need to literally be the person we want others to see; and not only that, but to want to be that person, personally. It's really individually in which we need to clean up our act, before collectively doing so. We tend to want everyone else to be better in order for ourselves to feel like being better.
  I did an interesting thing after deciding on my title. The thought occurred to me to make an acronym for my book title. So I took the letters, M, A, R, and A from the beginning of the first four words in the book title, "Making America Righteous-Again," to form the acronym, M.A.R.A. . The acronym forms the female name, or a word, meaning "bitterness", with Hebrew origins. A lake in the wilderness from the book of Exodus was named Mara, because it was a bitter water. But God told Moses to throw a stick in the water. So Moses had thrown a stick in the water and the water became sweet! 
  In the book of Ruth, Naomi told the people of Bethlehem, when they recognized who she was, to no longer call her Naomi, but to call her Mara, because God has dealt bitterly with her. But of course Naomi kept her name, which means beautiful, or my delight. That, of course, is how we must be personally, and as a nation. We need to change from bitterness to sweet-again! From bitterness, to a delight-again! Where is the stick that God will have thrown at us, to turn ourselves from bitterness-to-sweet and a delight? Spare the rod, spoil the child! I want my life, and I want my country, to change from bitter, to sweet. From bitterness, to a delight-AGAIN.
  My point throughout this book is to show that righteousness is the means to achieve greatness. Therefore one does not become great in its' desired sense and definition without first becoming righteous. I have compiled over 27 years of studies into the 13 chapters in this book, and I hope you are able to see the unique place we are in, and take up the task and do whatever it takes, to turn from bitterness, to a delight.

My broadcast link is with the Fringe Radio Network and shows can be downloaded and listened to at, The Michael Tobin Show http://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show

Thank you very much, and God bless you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...