May 1, 2017

Ground-Level Support Opportunity & A Short Bible Study On Bruce Springsteen

Ground-Level Support Opportunity & A Short Bible Study On Bruce Springsteen
By: Michael D. Tobin
5-01-17






In today's broadcast, I have for you, the listener, a Ground-Level Support Opportunity & A Short Bible Study on Bruce Springsteen. You have to listen to get the Boss's part of it. If you or a Christian-owned business would like for me to include your ministry or business as a :30sec intro and a :60sec mid-show mention, I would be extremely greatful, as I have already compiled templates and letters for secular businesses to be the financial support on my show, so I can pursue my full-time desires for all the many disasters that I am able to first-respond to as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain, as well as have a consistent weekly scheduled broadcast with cutting-edge interviews and reports from on-site, as well as recordings of speaking engagements I will have along the way. But I would much rather have believers' support as in order to acquire secular support, the content must be "advertiser friendly." An example of the detriments to the "advertiser friendly" aspects of podcasting support, I have TWO previous broadcasts that almost got the network I am a guest on, BOOTED OFF of YOUTUBE! One of those shows I merely read ONE legitimate news article from a source who is actually in the U.S. Library of Congress since 2001. And I merely PRAYED for the peace of Jerusalem and the whole world. And the OTHER broadcast was another prayer for our country, and details of President Elect Donald Trump's anti terrorist plan shortly after taking office. 
So this is why fellow-believer's support is so crucial. I firmly believe in the verse down below,
... Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world... Philippians 2:14&15, but this does not matter to the world, no matter how much we try, and no matter how blameless we may be. Because Jesus is correct also, as He said the world will hate us, and so much more. 
So please, again, consider helping me to launch back into broadcasting and ministry, as also, I have 5 years Christian radio disc jockey, news directing and production management experience, and I see a tremendous need for the Lord to use me once again, in full-time ministry with what He has gifted me in. God bless you and enjoy the Bible study in this broadcast.
To be a part, you may contact me vie email at, winwood1@live.com . You may also have complete access to download and share all my broadcasts on this site, as well as the network I have my more extensive broadcasts on, and that link is, http://www.spreaker.com/show/michael-tobin-show . 
Following is today's Bible study, and below that are ways you may give and support. Thank you very much as you prayerfully consider to be a partner in this show, as this truly is ground level for something that the Lord has shown me is going to be magnificent. 

What people don't realize, is that whether we GO, or STAY by 'the stuff", we are all still at war wherever we are at and in the same war. Who minds the shop or the ranch? 
It says in 1 Samuel 30:21-31, Then David came to the two hundred men who had been too exhausted to follow him and who were left behind at the Besor Valley. They came out to meet David and the men with him. As David and his men approached, he asked them how they were. 22 But all the evil men and troublemakers among David’s followers said, “Because they did not go out with us, we will not share with them the plunder we recovered. However, each man may take his wife and children and go.”
23 David replied, “No, my brothers, you must not do that with what the Lord has given us. He has protected us and delivered into our hands the raiding party that came against us. 24 Who will listen to what you say? The share of the man who stayed with the supplies is to be the same as that of him who went down to the battle. All will share alike.” 25 David made this a statute and ordinance for Israel from that day to this.
26 When David reached Ziklag, he sent some of the plunder to the elders of Judah, who were his friends, saying, “Here is a gift for you from the plunder of the Lord’s enemies.”
27 David sent it to those who were in Bethel, Ramoth Negev and Jattir; 28 to those in Aroer, Siphmoth, Eshtemoa 29 and Rakal; to those in the towns of the Jerahmeelites and the Kenites; 30 to those in Hormah, Bor Ashan, Athak 31 and Hebron; and to those in all the other places where he and his men had roamed.
And Romans 2:1-11 says, 1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance? 5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”a 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

I desire to respond to disaster sites sharing the love of Jesus at hurricane, tornado, fires and other disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplain, as I've been one since 2003. I pray to be able to renew my passport and have one for my 31-yr old son who wants to be in missions and ministry with me. Visit my podcast, Michael Tobin Show at, http://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show .


Please help me respond to natural disasters as a BGRRT Chaplain by purchase of my book, Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight at, https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC You may also support through paypal at, https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt 
ALSO, you may see more detail at my GiveSendGo account, https://www.givesendgo.com/michaeltobin , and my GoFundMe account, https://www.gofundme.com/almost-homeless-missionary .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...