April 11, 2018

I'm Back! And So Will JESUS Be, To Keep It REAL











I'm Back! And So Will JESUS Be, To Keep It REAL
By: Michael D. Tobin
April 11, 2018

Yeah my podcast. NO more Spreaker for me. I just deleted my account. I'm back now, and after I edit some past clips it's going to be fun. Past couple years everything has been a scandal. From PayPal founder siding against North Carolina's leaving bathrooms boy and girl, to Amazon founders hostile remarks of a certain presidential candidate now President. Then all the 1 and 2 Amendment rhetoric from YouTube Facebook Google and Twitter all since last presidential elections. So according to all the private news sources all those companies suck and everyone who uses those companies suck too. Right when I'm praying about all of these free media opportunities all this is happening with mainly these companies? It's not even a surprise either. So after all the consideration there's a need for a phase 2. Coming soon haha.


I desire to respond to disaster sites sharing the love of Jesus at hurricane, tornado, fires and other disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplain, as I've been one since 2003. I pray to be able to renew my passport and have one for my 31-yr old son who wants to be in missions and ministry with me. So would you please help me respond to natural disasters as a BGRRT Chaplain by purchase of my book?, Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight at, "Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight" Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin Sr. (Author)
Please select link here for download, and proceeds also go to feed Downtown San Diego's homeless:
https://smile.amazon.com/Making-Ameri...
You may also support through paypal at,
https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...