August 10, 2019

Bikers For Christ Founder, Ps Z (Fred Zariczny) Testimony and Rushing Wind Biker Church Worship Band


Bikers For Christ Founder, Ps Z (Fred Zariczny) Testimony and Rushing Wind Biker Church Worship Band 
August 10, 2019


  Praise Jesus everybodyyy!!! In this blog I will have youtube video links from today. Please share  my links so that other's may be blessed.
Ps Z is the founder of Bikers For Christ, and senior pastor of Rushing Wind Biker Church. Following is Ps Z (Fred Zariczny) Testimony and The Rushing Wind Biker Church Worship Team, who played at this event at Thriving Life Church monthly event feeding and serving the homeless in Vista, CA Sat Aug 10, 2019. Pastor Z shared the Word of God and his testimony and a great prayer and salvation session followed, which filled the front altar.

  Sorry for my lack of blogs, been almost 1 month and my podcasts/videos almost 2! Real quick, please keep my son, Michael Jr in prayers, He's 'missing in action' and this is the third time past 4 years he's went on the streets to live because he doesn't want to be a burden and he wants to 'make it' on his own. He is 34 years old and suffers from clinical depression. This is now the 3rd week, but he was actually seen by two different people within the first 4 days he's been missing. The 1st 2 times he was gone 5 days and 3 days. Prayers for ALL of our children and families, AMEN? Lots of traffic accidents, physical illnesses and financial hardships! I KNOW! Spiritual warfare often has it that attack comes before, during and after God's blessings and answers! After 4 years of no permanent employment, this month of August began my last of several temp jobs and this most recent one is the first turning to permanent and what a blessing, but there's no shame in saying the 'enemy of our souls' once again, tries to shut me down! Often I get to the point, and many readers and followers of my blogs, vids and podcasts too, where we tend to 'go dark' and sometimes even 'fade to black!' Well, hold on!  I'm speaking for myself no matter how hard and difficult it is to do so. SOMEBODY needs to HOLD ON!!!

  Let me tell you about a dream I had several months ago. I fell off a cliff and was holding onto a rope which got snagged on a root of a bush. A man and his horse came along and the man (of course) tied the rope to his horse. Well, the horses but was visible to me as I was looking UP in anticipation of being pulled up, as the horse DROPPED A LOAD down on my HEAD! I SAW IT COMING! But I had two choices. Either cover my head with one arm and FALL. Or just HOLD ON!!! Well, I held on. The moral of the story is to simply HOLD ON! 
  So please, post your prayers if you like. If you want to accept Jesus in your heart, you know what to do. Ask Jesus into your heart, (How can Jesus come into my heart, you ask? Here ya go: Revelation 3:20 from the King James Bible: Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.") READ THE BIBLE, go to a Bible-believing church and listen. Ask questions and pray for the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you. You are a child of God as the Scriptures say. 
Tell me what city you live in and I will attempt to help you find a great body of believers. 
And now I would like for you to enjoy the worship team videos and my pastor's testimony. After a year and couple months of attending, this is actually my first time actually hearing a message with his testimony as the subject. It definitely is a Bible school quality message and a blessing as Pastor Z incorporates God's Word and ways He drew Ps Z to repentance and salvation in a relatable manner, no matter what your walk in life may be.


Rushing Wind Church Ps Z Testimony PT1 o f3 081019 The Rushing Wind Church Worship Team played at this event at Thriving Life Church monthly event feeding and serving the homeless in Vista, CA Sat Aug 10, 2019
Pastor Z shared the Word of God and his testimony and a great prayer and salvation session followed.

PT 2 of 3 Ps Z Testimony


Rushing Wind Church Worship Team Pt 3 of 3



Would you please consider supporting my blog and web-based audio/video pursuit? My broadcasting days began in 1989, as I was a deejay, Prod. Mgr and News Director with then, WPES in Ashland, VA, from 1989-94. I did it all for FREE-volunteer, while in Bible school! I desire to respond FULL-TIME to disaster sites sharing the love of Jesus at hurricane, tornado, fires and other disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplain, as I've responded several times since 2003, and for my goal for being on the highest tier-levels on Spreaker and PodBean, to broadcast from future locations and missions trips stateside and abroad. I just had to cancel my subscription to my previous Spreaker podcasting platform and am now on a lesser tier, until I can gain listener support and be full-time boots on the ground to cover California and the world, with the Gospel and events as a watchman on the wall ( Isaiah 21: 6-8 6 Meanwhile, the Lord said to me, “Put a watchman on the city wall. Let him shout out what he sees. 7 He should look for chariots drawn by pairs of horses, and for riders on donkeys and camels. Let the watchman be fully alert.” 8. Then the watchman called out, “Day after day I have stood on the watchtower, my lord. Night after night I have remained at my post.) My pursuit is to have various LIVE simultaneous podcasting/video platforms. Nothing is too hard for God! (-; My ultimate goal is for souls saved, and praying for the world in it's many aspects. You may purchase my book, Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight at https://smile.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_g3905707922?_encoding=UTF8&%2AVersion%2A=1&%2Aentries%2A=0&ie=UTF8&fbclid=IwAR1NNSkrQGH21QPi60Qw5vg2ML0RXvsuUVvpnGrsc-lCCMw-Xi0PKSAAvI8 You may also support through paypal https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...