January 25, 2020


Trump 1st President March For Life 2020 And More

January 25, 2020


LINK TO THIS AUDIO PODCAST Trump 1st President March For Life 2020 And More From: Michael D T The Lookout Guy

FOLLOWING IS A PORTION TAKEN FROM WIKIPEDIA UPDATED WITH RECORD OF PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP BEING FIRST US PRESIDENT TO ACTUALLY ATTEND IN 2020, FOLLOWING 2017'S ATTENDANCE BY THE FIRST US VICE PRESIDENT TO ATTEND, VICE PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE.
Itinerary
The March for Life proceedings begin around noon.[6] They typically consist of a rally at the National Mall near Fourth Street (in 2018, this will be near 12th St. NW).[7] It is followed by a march which travels down Constitution Avenue NW, turns right at First Street NE, and then ends on the steps of the Supreme Court of the United States, where another rally is held. Many protesters start the day by delivering roses and lobbying members of Congress.[8]

Attendance In 1987, it is estimated that 10,000 participated.[9]

It is estimated the 35,000 participated in 1994.

In 1995, which is the last year that the National Park Service made an official estimate of attendance, 45,000 attended.[10]

Between 2003 and 2012 the marches drew crowds estimated in the tens of thousands, while organizers claimed hundreds of thousands.[11][12][13] According to organizers, the 2011 event was attended by 400,000.[14][13][15][16] In 2013, Life advocates estimated the march drew 650,000.[17] As with all large crowd estimates, the generated number of attendees reported differ, with some sources indicating a figure in the tens of thousands to low six figures.[18][17][19]

In 2016, the march proceeded despite a blizzard that dropped 24 inches (610 mm) of snow in D.C., with thousands of attendees.[20][21]

Many teenagers and college students attend the march each year, typically traveling with church/youth groups. A columnist for The Washington Post estimated that about half of the marchers were under age 30 in 2010.[22]

Notable speakers
1987
In 1987, Ronald Reagan spoke remotely via telephone, and vowed to help "end this national tragedy". Jesse Helms, then Senator of North Carolina, attended and spoke. He called abortion an "American holocaust".[8]

2003–2009
In 2003, George W. Bush spoke remotely via telephone and thanked participants for their "devotion to such a noble cause". During his telephone addresses, he tended to speak broadly of opposing abortion as opposed to offering any specific efforts being made to overturn the Roe v. Wade decision.[23]

In 2003, speakers included Representative Chris Smith, Republican of New Jersey, and Randall Terry, the founder of Operation Rescue. In his speech, Terry encouraged the youth in the audience, calling them to "fight for all you're worth."[24]

In 2004, 15 lawmakers, all Republican, spoke. Among the lawmakers who spoke were Representatives Todd Tiahrt of Kansas, and Patrick J. Toomey of Pennsylvania. Tiahrt, who also spoke at the 30th annual march, urged marchers to "help pro-lifers in your state"; Toomey supported these remarks, saying to vote for pro-life candidates in order to reclaim the Senate and, in turn, the courts.[23]

In 2006, Representative Steve Chabot, an Ohio Republican and prominent pro-life advocate in the United States House of Representatives, spoke to the masses on overturning Roe v. Wade. Nellie Gray, the founder of March for Life, also spoke.[5]

In 2009, approximately 20 Congress members spoke, including Representative F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr., Wisconsin Republican and former chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, and Gray.[6]

2011–2019 In 2011, speakers included House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy, and several other members of Congress, including Mike Pence (see below).[25]

In 2013, presenters included Speaker of the United States House of Representatives John Boehner (via a pre-recorded video address), former United States Senator and candidate for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination Rick Santorum, as well as other members of Congress.[26]

In 2016, Republican Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina took part in the march.[27]

In 2017, the march included Vice President Mike Pence, Kellyanne Conway, the Counselor to President Donald Trump, the Archbishop of New York, Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan, pro-life activist Abby Johnson, and NFL player Benjamin Watson. Vice President Pence attended and spoke at the march, becoming the first vice president and the highest-ranking official to do so.[28][29] Pence was also one of the speakers at the 2010 march while serving as representative of Indiana's 6th congressional district.[30]

In 2018, President Donald Trump addressed the 45th march via satellite from the White House Rose Garden, becoming the first US President to address the rally using this technology.[31] The march, on the other hand, was attended by US House Speaker Paul Ryan, Democratic Illinois Representative Dan Lipinski, former NFL center Matt Birk,[32] and former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow's mother Pam.[33]

In 2019, Trump addressed the crowd via satellite and Pence spoke at the event in person. The President said, "I will always defend the first right in our Declaration of Independence: the right to life."[34] Political commentator Ben Shapiro also spoke at the event.[35] After the March, a widely discussed incident happened, when a group of March for Life participants and participants of the Indigenous Peoples March confronted each other.

2020
On January 24, 2020, President Trump was the first American president to attend and speak at the March for Life.[36][37]


Link to President Trump Speech Video At 2020 March For Life


“Jane Roe” Tells True Story Behind Roe v. Wade February 20, 2017 Dave Andrusko

Norma McCorvey Says “Pure and simple. I lied”

Editor’s note. Norma McCorvey, the “Jane Roe” of Roe v. Wade, passed away on Saturday. The following is her January 21, 1998, testimony given to the Senate Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism and Property Rights.


Good morning. My name is Norma McCorvey. I’m sorry to admit that I’m the Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade.
The affidavit submitted to the Supreme Court didn’t happen the way I said it did, pure and simple. I lied! Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffey needed an extreme case to make their client look pitiable. Rape seemed to be the ticket. What made rape even worse? A gang rape! It all started out as a little lie, but my little lie grew and became more horrible with each telling.
Not only did I lie, but I was lied to. I did not come to the Supreme Court on behalf of a class of women. I wasn’t pursuing any legal remedy for my unwanted pregnancy. I did not go to the federal courts for relief. I met with Sarah Weddington to find out how I could obtain an abortion. She and Linda Coffey said they didn’t know where to get one. Sarah already had an abortion but she lied to me just like I lied to her! She knew where to get one, obviously, but I was of no use to her unless I was pregnant. Sarah and Linda were looking for somebody, anybody, to use to further their own agenda. I was their most willing dupe.
Since all these lies succeeded in dismantling every state’s protection of the unborn, I think it’s fair to say that the entire abortion industry is based on a lie.
Here’s the truth of what I saw in the abortion industry.
I saw procedure rooms where sanitation and hygiene were after-thoughts. I worked with a doctor who operated on women while he was barefoot. I’ve worked in the clinics where drug use was rampant among clinic workers. I’ve had a doctor ask me to lie about the age of a fetus so he could charge more money for an abortion. One foreign-born doctor’s entire line of so-called counseling went like this: “You want an abortion, I give you abortion.”
But the most terrible of all, I saw women who were emotionally and physically scarred by their visit to an abortion clinic. They often came asking us if it was a baby, and more often than not, they were lied to and told no. “It’s a product of conception,” we’d say, or “it’s just a few missed periods, that’s all.”
One of my most harrowing experiences was in 1991. I was working behind the desk at an abortion clinic when a woman who was about six months pregnant walked into our office.
“You’re in the wrong place, honey,” I said. “The Ob-Gyn is down the hall. This is the place for abortions.”
“Oh no, I’m in the right place,” she said.
“But you’re showing,” I protested.
Her tone was insistent. “I know what I want, and what I want is an abortion.”
I felt terrible. When situations like these arose, I felt responsible. I had signed the affidavit which ultimately made this woman’s abortion legal. It was my pseudonym, Jane Roe, which had been used to create the “right” to abortion out of legal thin air. But Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffey never told me that what I was signing would allow women to come up to me 15, 20 years later and say, “Thank you for allowing me to have my five or six abortions. Without you, it wouldn’t have been possible.”
Sarah never mentioned women using abortions as a form of birth control. We talked about truly desperate and needy women, not women already wearing maternity clothes.
I finally grew tired of the lies and deception and decided to come out and tell the truth. My eyes were opened after I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and then took my first objective look at a fetal development chart. When the facts are clearly laid out, even a four-year-old child can see that it’s a baby.
Our country has lived with legalized abortion for 25 years now. From personal experience, I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that our experiment with legal abortion is an utter failure.
Instead of supporting organizations such as Planned Parenthood with taxpayer money, we should support local crisis pregnancy centers who provide women with options other than killing their children. Younger women need the advice and guidance of their parents, yet the abortion lobby is trying to separate parents and children by fighting against parental consent laws. Women need to be fully informed. Doctors have a financial interest in a woman choosing abortion, so informed-consent laws are crucial to protect the patients’ interests. Believe me, I’ve seen first-hand how inadequate the counseling is.
Finally, certainly we can all agree that something so extreme as partial-birth abortions should be stopped immediately. I call upon President Clinton to stop vetoing a bill which would protect these viable children. He has single-handedly allowed this horror to continue.
I am dedicated to spending the rest of my life undoing the law that bears my name. It is my sincere prayer that there be no 30th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. I would like nothing more than to have this law overturned, either by an act of Congress or a reversal in the Supreme Court.
Thank you.

My podcasts are now on Spreaker, Spotify, Podcast Addict, Google Podcasts, and more will be following soon. Would you please consider supporting my blog and web-based audio/video pursuit? My broadcasting days began in 1989, as I was a deejay, Prod. Mgr and News Director with then, WPES in Ashland, VA, from 1989-94. I did it all for FREE-volunteer, while in Bible school! I desire to respond FULL-TIME to disaster sites sharing the love of Jesus at hurricane, tornado, fires and other disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplain, as I've responded several times since 2003, and for my goal for being on the highest tier-levels on Spreaker and PodBean, to broadcast from future locations and missions trips stateside and abroad. I just had to cancel my subscription to my previous Spreaker podcasting platform and am now on a lesser tier, until I can gain listener support and be full-time boots on the ground to cover California and the world, with the Gospel and events as a watchman on the wall ( Isaiah 21: 6-8 6 Meanwhile, the Lord said to me, “Put a watchman on the city wall. Let him shout out what he sees. 7 He should look for chariots drawn by pairs of horses, and for riders on donkeys and camels. Let the watchman be fully alert.” 8. Then the watchman called out, “Day after day I have stood on the watchtower, my lord. Night after night I have remained at my post.) My pursuit is to have various LIVE simultaneous podcasting/video platforms. Nothing is too hard for God! (-; My ultimate goal is for souls saved, and praying for the world in it's many aspects. You may purchase my book, Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight at https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=making+america+righteous&pldnSite=1&qid=1583117346&sr=8-1 You may also support through paypal https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...