June 21, 2020

Aunt Jemima and The Prepper's Special

Aunt Jemima and The Prepper's Special 
By: Michael D Tobin

June 21, 2020


Update Recorded LIVE AUDIO  

Aunt Jemima, A Message To Gods Children and His Enemies From: Michael D T The Lookout Guy

 Often, I see things in another way. Think about it. These products have long shelf lives when stored properly. Suppose this is a non-racist and/or is a political racist, collaboration to drive prices down on Pepsi, Quaker and whoever controls other brands going through the same thing, and several birds are killed with one stone, with racists, fake anti-racist groups re writing American history, as well as benefiting many at the same time as many will boycott these companies, but the boycotted products prices will be driven so low that many others will be able to afford to buy them in quantity, ahead of coming food shortages that a few know of ahead of time? Who would plan such a thing. Certainly not the corporations. What corporation will purposely drive prices down for a greater cause, decreasing shareholder value, unless they have a "reason" to?
So, on that note, I am reminded, that I need to re-up on my SHTF pantry storage. I've got a bit of quick Quaker-style oats, some steel cut oats in a small container and some organic quick oats in a small container already but one can never have enough oatmeal! So I just went on a Smart&Final run for a fresh supply. Here it is! 

 ALL of this stuff is 'just add water.' And the cream of wheat, who is that guy? But I like him though. These product sponsors literally are like a piece of our hearts, who have lived on the foods since as far back as we can remember. And we all love Uncle Ben, right!? But as an adult, my preference is slow cooked rice, although you still can't go wrong with Uncle Ben's 10-minute rice.  
 So back to Aunt Jemima. I'm 56 years old, born in 1964, and there are only two brands of syrup and one brand of pancakes my mother ever bought. She bought Log Cabin and Aunt Jemima syrup. We always had both in the cupboards. And the pancake mix was Aunt Jemima! My Mom was born in 1935. She survived the 2nd Great Depression, WW2, Korean and Vietnam wars when I was barely a twinkle in my Dad's eye. SHE knew her stuff. And she also knew how to cook from scratch. But her being around when these items were already decades old, I now appreciate her choices of products, to accommodate her whole arsenal of cooking products. 
 And now back to the first paragraph. Isn't it a shame how ignorance is running so rampant? I have my theory on that, too. Basically, the one's responsible are literally dying off and they are poisoning as many young minds as they can, before they die off and pollute the grounds with their carcasses. That is all.
I will cherish this bottle. I will keep it clean and re-fill it forever. Aunt Jemima will always be a part of my household.

The world knew her as "Aunt Jemima," but her given name was Nancy Green and she was a true American success story. She was born a slave in 1834 Montgomery County, KY... and became a wealthy millionaire superstar in the advertising world, as its first living trademark.

Green was 56-yrs old when she was selected as spokesperson for a new ready-mixed, self-rising pancake flour and made her debut in 1893 at a fair and exposition in Chicago. She demonstrated the pancake mix and served thousands of pancakes... and became an immediate star. She was a good storyteller, her personality was warm and appealing, and her showmanship was exceptional. Her exhibition booth drew so many people that special security personnel were assigned to keep the crowds moving.
Nancy Green was signed to a lifetime contract, traveled on promotional tours all over the country, and was extremely well paid. Her financial freedom and stature as a national spokesperson enabled her to become a leading advocate against poverty and in favor of equal rights for folks in Chicago.
She maintained her job until her death in 1923, at age 89.


You may read my blog with AUDIO/VIDEO links and free AUDIO downloads at, https://michaeldtobin.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much for visiting my whole gigantic vast array of social media platforms! WOW! Here are links where my podcasts are currently available
iHeartRADIO- https://www.iheart.com/podcast/966-michael-d-t-the-lookout-gu-56533638/
SPREAKERPODCASTS- https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-lookout-guy
SPOTIFY- You may create an account or login through facebook on this one: Michael DT The Lookout Guy By NAOMI FILES w/Michael D Tobin https://open.spotify.com/show/3a8JPEveK7XrHgIKgzLwqZ?si=TEKLX4oZSrWAUTAQsv0jTQ
GOOGLE PODCASTS- Michael D T The Lookout Guy NAOMI FILES w/Michael D Tobin https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3ByZWFrZXIuY29tL3Nob3cvMzQ3NDgzMi9lcGlzb2Rlcy9mZWVk&fbclid=IwAR3EUTt500mHDsm2aEjNFgNRlZFbWJdfSNzsyWXFcvCaXe2leaUHBxfWV-s
DEEZER PODCASTS- Michael D T The Lookout Guy https://www.deezer.com/us/show/910562?fbclid=IwAR2IrBAfl3Byx790KXOB8h4UC6ZAZds8mnfDWg1N1ucPa9XwbeCtQExUZIM
PODCAST ADDICT- Download Podcast Addict app to your pc or phone app store, and on both, search Michael D T The Lookout Guy. Here's the PC link: https://www.techkeyhub.com/podcast-addict-pc/
PODCHASER- Michael D T The Lookout Guy https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/michael-d-t-the-lookout-guy-1022169?fbclid=IwAR11374DKY2QCqW0KEC_MGrIQNbgwJGs0hWzxUO6pZXCYHfRSmtnAKLqXdo
YouTube- No link because they're sadly mistaken but when I have videos posted to my blog just select it and you may watch and subscribe to my channel if you like.

About Michael D. Tobin and how you may support: Would you please consider supporting my blog and web-based audio/video pursuit? My broadcasting days began in 1989, as I was a deejay, Prod. Mgr and News Director with then, WPES AM1430 in Ashland, VA, from 1989-94. I did it all for FREE-volunteer, while in Bible school! I desire to respond FULL-TIME to disaster sites sharing the love of Jesus at hurricane, tornado, fires and other disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplain, as I've responded several times since 2003, and for my goal for being on the highest tier-levels on Spreaker and PodBean, to broadcast from future locations and missions trips stateside and abroad. I just had to cancel my subscription to my previous Spreaker podcasting platform and am now on a lesser tier, until I can gain listener support and be full-time boots on the ground to cover California and the world, with the Gospel and events as a watchman on the wall ( Isaiah 21: 6-8 6 Meanwhile, the Lord said to me, “Put a watchman on the city wall. Let him shout out what he sees. 7 He should look for chariots drawn by pairs of horses, and for riders on donkeys and camels. Let the watchman be fully alert.” 8. Then the watchman called out, “Day after day I have stood on the watchtower, my lord. Night after night I have remained at my post.) My pursuit is to have various LIVE simultaneous podcasting/video platforms. Nothing is too hard for God! (-; My ultimate goal is for souls saved, and praying for the world in it's many aspects. You may purchase my book, Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight at https://smile.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_8217842112?_encoding=UTF8&%2AVersion%2A=1&%2Aentries%2A=0&ie=UTF8 You may also support through paypal https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...