September 5, 2016

Give A Little Bit cover by Supertramp, Sung by Sarah masen

Coolest cover of this song by Supertramp ever. Also a cover of one of my favorite band ever. I was shocked to hear her cover a song that I played every day for years throughout whole Summers and after school during my teen years. Sarah Masen is also my favorite female vocalist, songwriter, instrumentalist ever since learning of her in the mid-1990's. She is one of Christian Contemporary's best kept secrets and has many songs all written by her, as I have all her cd's. As a former Christian radio station deejay I am surprised today's CC industry still knows little about her, Margaret Becker and countless other female artists. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...