December 16, 2016

Michael Tobin Show: Get Your Church On! 2017!


Michael Tobin Show: Get Your Church On! 2017!
By: Michael D. Tobin Dec. 15, 2016






Hello everyone! I'm including this on my broadcast as a broadcasting initiative for the upcoming year 2017. So please pass the word, I am depending on the Holy Spirit to move my friends in the Lord to see this as an incredible ministry opportunity for your ministries. My show has the potential to include a limited number of supporters, and will have no room for others after acquiring just a few which would not be too many to interrupt the amount of the broadcasts subject matter. Would you help me to fulfill my ministry desires as I help you to fulfill yours? If you will, I am asking if you will email me at winwood1@live.com your desire for me to include your church services times and locations on my show, The Michael Tobin Show (http://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show ) that is a part of Fringe Radio Network, the cutting edge network of online shows, dedicated to exploring the fringes of Christianity as well as imparting solid Biblical teaching through an amazing lineup of programs, accessed at ( http://www.spreaker.com/user/mxpw ) which has a growing 2,653 subscribed listeners across the United States, not including the many more who tune in through social networking site posts, and tune in from around the world. You may even have your own recording team produce up to a :30 second promo with all the bells and whistles, but if not I will read your service times and days as part of the show. So you will be able to promote your church services and events through my show. Promos will be the flat rate of $200 per month, for 4 shows per month. Promos are actually are heard every single time someone cliks on to listen to the broadcast after it has been recorded, and is available for download as well. Also, special church events, such as seminars or conferences can also be included for $25 per LIVE broadcast. I will dedicate to producing one Michael Tobin Show per week, so you will be assured of your ad being on for at least 4x for the particular month of the ad, and more per your desire for more than one month. The $200 will be automatically good for 4 broadcasts, and special events will be good for $25 per broadcast With people traveling from state-to-state and moving cross country at the rate these days, this kind of advertising is a must for all churches. Funds can be auto deposited thru my paypal acct: https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt or when you email me we can plan other bank options. I already have 5 years experience with Christian AM radio broadcasting as DeeJay, News Director and Production Manager with Calvary Communication's WPES AM 1430, previous station owner in Ashland, Virginia, and have been blogging and online broadcasting past 7 years. So each broadcast will also be available in blog form and youtube. Your ads will be on three locations: Online AUDIO, blog, and youtube! Three locations instead of just one. So you see the listener base has phenomenal potential and reach. And I would love to be able to include your ministry services, locations and events as they occur to be included during my broadcasts. And the kicker is your mentions will be on the broadcasts and blogs permanently and seen and heard each time someone selects the audio to listen to, blog to read, and youtube, to view! Should I mention the decreasing value of traditional t.v. and radio ads? 
(Please select link to be directed to Fringe Radio Network, my new broadcast site for my show archives and most recent broadcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show )
But the beauty of accessible online programming is all the shows are available to be watched an infinite number of times, with all the ads that were included when the show first aired. So please, email me at winwood1@live.com and let's get your place of worship and events broadcast across the nation and world!
Please help me to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482353713&sr=8-1&keywords=making+america+righteous . I explain the whole SCORN series and how you can have it, here: Don't Give Up, Tenn., N.C., GA FIRES If you would like the copies of the SCORN series broadcasts and my current e-form of my book, please email me and include in the email subject with "I GAVE; SCORN SERIES." My email address is: winwood1@live.com and here is the link to my crowdsourcing page at: https://www.givesendgo.com/michaeltobin
You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link: 
https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt
Please listen to my online show, The Michael Tobin Show. at: The Michael Tobin Show on Fringe Radio Network http://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...