December 12, 2016

Michael Tobin Show: 2016 Year-End PUSH!

By: Michael D. Tobin Dec 12, 2016


  Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
  Galatians 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
  Genesis 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. 22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, 23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich: 24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion. 

Michael Tobin Show: 2016 Year-End PUSH!





Youtube Video: Michael Tobin Show: 2016 Year-End PUSH!

Please help me to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482353713&sr=8-1&keywords=making+america+righteous .

 I explain the whole SCORN series and how you can have it, here: Don't Give Up, Tenn., N.C., GA FIRES https://michaeldtobin.blogspot.com/2016/12/dont-give-up-tenn-nc-ga-fires.html 

If you would like the copies of the SCORN series broadcasts and my current e-form of my book, please email me and include in the email subject with "I GAVE; SCORN SERIES." My email address is: winwood1@live.com and here is the link to my crowdsourcing page at: https://www.givesendgo.com/michaeltobin

You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link: 
https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt

Please listen to my online show, The Michael Tobin Show. at: The Michael Tobin Show on Fringe Radio Network http://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...