January 25, 2017

Ode To Mary Tyler Moore

Ode To Mary Tyler Moore

By: Michael D. Tobin 
January 25, 2017


Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.





Listen to my live broadcast, Ode To Mary Tyler Moore , for my 1/2-a-speal on the woman's march just days before MTM sadly passed away, on my show, The Michael Tobin Show , and where I give slight commentary, and for the lyric changes from season 1 theme song of The Mary Tyler Moore Show, and the following seasons.

Mary Tyler Moore (December 29, 1936 – January 25, 2017) was an American actress, known for her roles in the television sitcoms The Mary Tyler Moore Show (1970–1977), in which she starred as Mary Richards, a thirtyish single woman who worked as a local news producer in Minneapolis, and The Dick Van Dyke Show (1961–1966), in which she played Laura Petrie, a former dancer turned Westchester homemaker, wife and mother.[1][2][3][4] Her notable film work includes 1967's Thoroughly Modern Millie and 1980's Ordinary People, in which she played a role that was very different from the television characters she had portrayed, and for which she was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress.[5][6][7]
Moore was active in charity work and various political causes, particularly the issues of animal rights and diabetes. She was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes early in the run of The Mary Tyler Moore Show.[8] She also suffered from alcoholism, which she wrote about in her first of two memoirs. In May 2011, Moore underwent elective brain surgery to remove a benign meningioma.[9] She died from cardiopulmonary arrest because of pneumonia at the age of 80 on January 25, 2017.[10] (Taken from Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Tyler_Moore

Please help me to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482353713&sr=8-1&keywords=making+america+righteous . I explain the whole SCORN series ( October 9, 2016 The SCORN Series: Does God Set Up Kings and Rulers? Pts 1-5 The Michael Tobin Show w/Audio's and Blog ) and how you can have it, here: Don't Give Up, Tenn., N.C., GA FIRES If you would like the copies of the SCORN series broadcasts and my current e-form of my book, please email me and include in the email subject with "I GAVE; SCORN SERIES." My email address is: winwood1@live.com and here is the link to my crowdsourcing page at: https://www.givesendgo.com/michaeltobin
You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link: 
https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt
Please listen to my online show, The Michael Tobin Show. at: The Michael Tobin Show on Fringe Radio Network http://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...