January 20, 2017

Michael Tobin Show Inauguration 2017 Complete Pres. Trump Speech & Prayers (AUDIO/BLOG)


Michael Tobin Show Inauguration 2017

By: Michael D. Tobin
January 20, 2017

We've all said our prayers then President Trump's speech had a vindictive nature to it, with all the right words condensed into it as well. My opinion is that one of the purposes of the speech was to give Obama a bad send-off, as Obama was nothing but vindictive his whole 2-terms. You reap what you sow? I don't know but on one hand, two wrongs don't make a right. But sometimes we all need to see from another angle in order to see ourselves. Onward.



Link to todays' audio broadcast, "Michael Tobin Show Inauguration 2017"  Michael Tobin Show: Complete Speeches, Prayers Inauguration (INTRO) 

Please be sure to see this blog, "The SCORN Series: Does God Set Up Kings and Rulers? (President Elect Donald Trump UPDATE) Pts 1-5 The Michael Tobin Show Audios and Blog"
By: Michael D. Tobin Oct 9, 2016 https://michaeldtobin.blogspot.com/2016/10/does-god-set-up-kings-and-rulers.html , and see how I lay out similarities between the Donald Trump candidacy and Nehemiah in the Old Testament with their plans to rebuild (not necessarily a wall) and all the scorn that went along, and how and when God has and hasn't, set up certain rulers. I go into more detail with my audio and blog, Michael Tobin Show: Lying Spirits, Hillary, Trump & Electoral College 

By: Michael D. Tobin Dec. 17, 2016 https://michaeldtobin.blogspot.com/2016/12/lying-spirits-hillary-trump-electoral.html .

Please help me to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482353713&sr=8-1&keywords=making+america+righteous . I explain the whole SCORN series ( October 9, 2016 The SCORN Series: Does God Set Up Kings and Rulers? Pts 1-5 The Michael Tobin Show w/Audio's and Blog ) and how you can have it, here: Don't Give Up, Tenn., N.C., GA FIRES If you would like the copies of the SCORN series broadcasts and my current e-form of my book, please email me and include in the email subject with "I GAVE; SCORN SERIES." My email address is: winwood1@live.com and here is the link to my crowdsourcing page at: https://www.givesendgo.com/michaeltobin
You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link: 
https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt
Please listen to my online show, The Michael Tobin Show. at: The Michael Tobin Show on Fringe Radio Network http://www.spreaker.com/show/the-michael-tobin-show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...