June 16, 2019

Are You a Facebook,Agent of Hate?; etc...

Are You a Facebook "Agent of Hate?"; etc...
By: Michael D. Tobin
6-16-19

ICYMI, last week's news disclosed fb monitors your non-facebook web surfing as well as private messages and fb page-use and is actively deeming people as so called, "agents of hate." Guess what you are, if you call yourself conservative or o-my-God, a CHRISTIAN? Or if you know that Islam is not a religion but is a tyrannical political ideology? You are an agent of hate. Guess what you are if you know mainstream media is worse than yellow journalism and farthest FROM being, journalism? You are an agent of hate. You haven't seen that " in the news" yet? Guess who you are if your political views differ from those mainstream so called platforms, and you share your differing views? You are an agent of hate and you will be reported and the rest is repeated history. Read this article by Dan Bongino and it has the source link as well. Reference material doesn't get much better than this.
https://bongino.com/report-facebook-monitors-offline-behavior-to-determine-if-you-are-a-hate-agent/
ALSO, I want you to join me on MeWe, the Next-Gen Social Network. No Ads. No Spyware. No BS: https://mewe.com/i/michaeltobin3
And while you're at it, here is another link with a mewe in-vite within it as well, titled,
7 Remarkable Reasons to Ditch Facebook Today


Would you please consider supporting my blog and web-based audio/video pursuit? My broadcasting days began in 1989, as I was a deejay, Prod. Mgr and News Director with then, WPES in Ashland, VA, from 1989-94. I did it all for FREE-volunteer, while in Bible school! I desire to respond FULL-TIME to disaster sites sharing the love of Jesus at hurricane, tornado, fires and other disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplain, as I've responded several times since 2003, and for my goal for being on the highest tier-levels on Spreaker and PodBean, to broadcast from future locations and missions trips stateside and abroad. I just had to cancel my subscription to my previous Spreaker podcasting platform and am now on a lesser tier, until I can gain listener support and be full-time boots on the ground to cover California and the world, with the Gospel and events as a watchman on the wall ( Isaiah 21: 6-8 6 Meanwhile, the Lord said to me, “Put a watchman on the city wall. Let him shout out what he sees. 7 He should look for chariots drawn by pairs of horses, and for riders on donkeys and camels. Let the watchman be fully alert.” 8. Then the watchman called out, “Day after day I have stood on the watchtower, my lord. Night after night I have remained at my post.) My pursuit is to have various LIVE simultaneous podcasting/video platforms. Nothing is too hard for God! (-; My ultimate goal is for souls saved, and praying for the world in it's many aspects. You may purchase my book, Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight at https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=making+america+righteous&qid=1559430389&s=gateway&sr=8-3.. You may also support through paypal https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...