June 15, 2019

2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SNATCHING MY BOOK TITLE? JESUS ON WEEDS, SEEDS AND SALVATION

Video

Audio: 2020 POTUS Candidate Snatches My Book Title? Jesus on Weeds, Seeds and Salvation


2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SNATCHING MY BOOK TITLE? JESUS ON WEEDS, SEEDS AND SALVATION
By: Michael D. Tobin
06-15-19

Who is this fraud? There's a guy claiming to be a Christian, who has a blog and is claiming to be possibly running for POTUS 2020, and he goes by the name, King David. He says he wants to bring all religions together. Sound familiar? (theteachingsofkingdavid.com) COEXIST is the latest resurgence on that one, but it's a time immemorial task to attempt such a futile task. But he stole my book title for his campaign slogan. His slogan is, "Make America Righteous Again." And my book, which was kindle ebook-published in January 1, 2016, "Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight." What's worse is I can tell he read the Kindle sample sections, at least, and he didn't have the decency to at least ... Never mind. Pearls to the swine? And he has his mug on a Time Magazine front page cover, common social media photoshopping, of course. I'm sure most have seen such photos, example being one's own name on a photo of a Hollywood Walk of Fame photo? But beings he's mentioned US Presidency candidacy, I wonder if TIME Magazine would care he's using that social media front page cover gag?? But as I said, which is actually worse than him stumbling upon my book to feed his ego with, this guy is also using the universal religions of all roads lead to Heaven false doctrines which go insanely against just a few verses below which I'll share with you. Have I done what Jesus spoke of and cast my pearl to the swine? Or is this a good example of Jesus's WEEDS parable? More on that after the first set of verses which actually leads to how to easily discern a false prophet, which is what this guy thinks he is, but without the false part. I guess I should include his link for reference purposes, though I'd prefer not to. But plagiarism is what this guy is doing and without me including reference to my claims here, I'm just promoting hear-say, which I won't do. It's pretty obvious, however, this guy is some sort of keyboard warrior narcissist also, maybe in this thing as a real gimmick. But I've already decided not to search for answers to all my surmising. It's not worth the time and effort, except to know that Jesus is in the business of healing the sick, causing the lame to walk and causing the blind to see. like He's done with the rest of us who call ourselves Christian and who follow Jesus. But bear in mind, even the devils believe. (James 2:19 You believe that there is one God; you do well: the demons also believe, and tremble.)

SO ON TO BIBLE STUDY! Confessing Christ
Parallel Scriptures
(Luke 12:8-12)
Matthew 10:32-42

32 Whoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

The Sword of the Gospel
Parallel Scriptures
(Luke 12:49-53)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Take up Your Cross
Parallel Scriptures
(Matthew 16:24-28; Mark 8:34-38; Luke 9:23-27)

37 He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that takes not his cross, and follows after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that finds his life shall lose it: and he that loses his life for my sake shall find it.

The Reward of Service
Parallel Scriptures
(2 Kings 4:8-17)

40 He that receives you receives me, and he that receives me receives him that sent me. 41 He that receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward. 42 And whoever shall give to drink to one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, truly I say to you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

CONCLUDING VERSES

JESUS ON JUDGING AND CASTING PEARLS TO SWINE

(Luke 6:37-42; Romans 14:1-12)

Matthew 7:1-6 1 Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? 4 Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull out the mote out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye. 6 Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast you your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

JESUS ON WEEDS, SEEDS AND SALVATION

PARABLE OF WEEDS Matthew 13:24-33, 36-43 24 Another parable put he forth to them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened to a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said to him, Sir, did not you sow good seed in your field? from where then has it tares? 28 He said to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Will you then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, No; lest while you gather up the tares, you root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather you together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

PARABLE OF THE MUSTARD SEED: 31 Another parable put he forth to them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

PARABLE OF THE LEAVEN 33 Another parable spoke he to them; The kingdom of heaven is like to leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

The Parable of the Weeds Explained 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came to him, saying, Declare to us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said to them, He that sows the good seed is the Son of man; 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who has ears to hear, let him hear.


 Would you please consider supporting my blog and web-based audio/video pursuit? My broadcasting days began in 1989, as I was a deejay, Prod. Mgr and News Director with then, WPES in Ashland, VA, from 1989-94. I did it all for FREE-volunteer, while in Bible school! I desire to respond FULL-TIME to disaster sites sharing the love of Jesus at hurricane, tornado, fires and other disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplain, as I've responded several times since 2003, and for my goal for being on the highest tier-levels on Spreaker and PodBean, to broadcast from future assignments and missions trips stateside and abroad. I just had to cancel my subscription to my previous Spreaker podcasting platform and am now on a lesser tier, until I can gain listener support and be full-time boots on the ground to cover California and the world, with the Gospel and events as a watchman on the wall ( Isaiah 21: 6-8 6 Meanwhile, the Lord said to me, “Put a watchman on the city wall. Let him shout out what he sees. 7 He should look for chariots drawn by pairs of horses, and for riders on donkeys and camels. Let the watchman be fully alert.” 8. Then the watchman called out, “Day after day I have stood on the watchtower, my lord. Night after night I have remained at my post.) My pursuit is to have various LIVE simultaneous podcasting/video platforms. Nothing is too hard for God! (-; My ultimate goal is for souls saved, and praying for the world in it's many aspects. You may purchase my book, Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight at https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=making+america+righteous&qid=1559430389&s=gateway&sr=8-3.. You may also support through paypal https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...