October 9, 2016

The SCORN Series: Does God Set Up Kings and Rulers? Pts 1-5 The Michael Tobin Show w/Audio's and Blog

The SCORN Series: Does God Set Up Kings and Rulers? (President Elect Donald Trump UPDATE) Pts 1-5 The Michael Tobin Show Audios and Blog
By: Michael D. Tobin Oct 9, 2016

(Below are youtube audio's of my show, The Michael Tobin Show , but you may select this link to listen to this subject, https://www.spreaker.com/show/michael-tobin-show and my most recent and archives. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I welcome feedback.)

(Nov 14, 2016 UPDATE) "For Jacob My servant's sake and Israel My chosen one, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me. I am the Lord and there is no other; there is no God besides Me. I strengthen you, though you have not known Me ..." -Isaiah 45:4,5. This is exactly how God works, and this passage is a mere confirmation of how God works, in His own words as Isaiah recorded. I'm not one who claims God sets up every ruler like a lot who do claim that, as an excuse to just sit back and put their heads in the sand. I believe Obama was elected by fools, and this time, even though Trump may not be as good as our pew occupiers, God set him up. How is it that the majority of anarchist occupiers stayed home and didn't vote? They believed the media. So they got screwed by their biggest ally, the mainstream media. And that's another point: the wicked are ensnared in their own devices. Psalm 35:8 Let destruction come upon him unawares; and let his net that he has hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall. And Psalm 9:15 The nations have sunk down in the pit which they have made; In the net which they hid, their own foot has been caught.) There are quite a few more of the same concept in people setting up their own disaster. So I prayed that for the past 8 years of Obama's presidency, and I see the answer to that prayer very frequently. But there are actually two passages which mention how God does, and does NOT set up certain rulers. One, in Hosea, says they set up rulers without God's involvement, (Hosea 8:4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.) and the other, in the book of Daniel, says Daniel 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. So now, though I believe it is evident beyond any doubt, that God has actually given us another minute of grace, through an unlikely candidate, such as King David became after being the darling of Israel and Judah, he had used his status to steal another man's wife, yet Trump merely was a foolish talker beforehand, yet he is now a new believer, and deserves to be edified and encouraged because we are all what we judge others of, anyhow. Moses was a murderer before becoming a deliverer, Apostle Paul was an assassin of Christians before becoming one of the most prolific apologists for followers of Jesus, and so on and so on. But as we now see God has extended and given us a time to repair what has been damaged in our country over a few short decades, and especially past 8 years, what do we do now? Well, there are already many reports of those either tooting their own horns claiming they saw it all and predicted it all; and there are those who seemingly actually did have an ear tuned to what God was up to, and not according to our own plans, but as a simple response to our cries and prayers. Trump won, as was predicted and prophesied, specifically, evangelists and ordinary laypersons. So supposing they were absolutely correct, that they weren't merely guessing. Instead they really did hear from the Holy Spirit. Well then, here is another Scriptural analogy that describes how God worked in the past, and I believe is working now, through His candidate, Donald Trump. It is when Nehemiah left the kingdom of captivity with the permission of the king, to rebuild the wall around Jerusalem. They suddenly were confronted by the common soldiers and reputable officers and politicians of the kingdom of captivity, with scorn and disdain, as they labored to build the wall of their beloved city. They were ultimately successful, and this I believe is what we are up against now, in the U.S. Just because God delivered the "righteous" to a degree, doesn't mean we are without opposition. But we are back, and we have work to do. And who knows what is next. i hope it is 2 Chronicles 7:14: If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
(THIS IS A NOV 2016 ELECTIONS AUDIO UPDATE TO THE BELOW OCTOBER 9 BLOG FROM EXACTLY ONE MONTH AGO) Go to, this link, The Michael Tobin Show , to hear all my broadcasts.


Michael Tobin Show: Divine Intervention And Scorn Pt5of5






Michael Tobin Show: (God Setting Up Rulers pt 4of5) Hillary&Obama Speeches on President Elect Donald Trump




Michael Tobin Show: Raising Up A New President! (Pt 3of5)




Michael Tobin Show: Is God Setting Up Trump As Our President? (Pt 2of5)





Michael Tobin Show:The Rigteous Rule Where The People Rejoice & Our New Leader (Pt 1of5)




Does God Set Up Kings and Rulers?
By: Michael D. Tobin Oct. 8, 2016



I got this picture off twitter was during Hurricane Matthew. It looks just like what me and my son drove right through just east of Denver driving east few months ago. It was a white-out going through and lightning literally all on top and around us. I couldn't even take my hands off the wheel to take a pic but this gives me flashbacks.



These officers have more professionalism in their little finger than many Americans can ever hope for and their whole careers were based on professionalism and that is no way for any sane person to treat in such a disregard. Suppose somebody would say that to her? Donald Trump has never been known to apologize, yet he immediately is humble and apologizes in a manner of asking for forgiveness. Hillary wants to be President more than Trump does, yet she has no need for apology from her side of the aisle, yet the same side who condone and accept her behavior, condemn Trumps behavior. Clearly nonsensical.


Hosea 8:7 "They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up. ..."

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

Hosea 8:4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off. 

Daniel 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

We'll see who becomes President. I'm leery of using the term, 'win' lately. Win is lose more often than not. Though I just wrote a blog and produced an audio broadcast focused on possibilities of many switching over to the Johnson/Weld ticket, I still believe Trump will win. I just don't want people to hand it to him without forcing him to take us voters seriously. And for the life of me, (Please don't kill me Hillary), I don't know how anybody can even support Hillary Clinton to perform as even a crosswalk guard for an elementary school. Who knows what kind of mischief she will exact on the surroundings. But God knows, and if God doesn't have something to do with who becomes our next President then He has given us over to our own devices. If God does have something to do with who our next President becomes, then we can all rejoice in the first part of this verse and sing, "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." Proverbs 29:2 But if not, we can continue the blues and sing the second part.

A good friend of mine who I know to be one of my few genuine friends said, and I agree, that "Donald Trump has surrounded himself with some good people that will help him politically. I don't believe now, nor ever have I believed God has forgotten America and will allow her to be destroyed. Too many people are praying."

It's not enough to pray. Why? Because more often than not, many people 'pray', but they don't believe, and they don't act on their prayers. They actually think that words alone will move God to act. Well, that is just not how it works.

Here is how it works, without going into five more scriptures and three more paragraphs. I'll tell you in one more paragraph with just one more scripture verse.
Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:" And let's hope and pray that God does for us as he did in the last verse of this chapter: Isaiah 29:24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

  O.K. I lied. 2 more verses, one last paragraph, and a concluding sentence.



Please help me to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain and support God's Extended Hand homeless ministry by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC

You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link: 
https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt



Also, you may hear my show, The Michael Tobin Show, at: https://www.spreaker.com/show/michael-tobin-show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...