October 21, 2016

Michael Tobin Show: Where is Your Rehoboth? My Partial testimony

Michael Tobin Show: Where is Your Rehoboth? My Partial Testimony
By: Michael D. Tobin Oct. 21, 2016

Please bare with me. This was probably my most difficult broadcast from 5 years ago, and includes part of my testimony of divorce, salvation and raising my children as a single Dad as well as partaking in the Great Commission spreading the Gospel in all ways I knew to do. . It's not the typical broadcast production in the presence of a production team, or in front of a congregation, as it was in my livingroom by myself in front of my pc and a camera. Since this broadcast, I'm already one year unemployed between Oct of 2015 and now. I have in the past year been tenacious in setting myself up for full-time ministry, broadcast and disaster relief, as well as have also completed my first book in Kindle e-book form. Truthfully I am in dire straights and in need of listener support to pay my rent/bills and to be able to respond as a chaplain with the Billy Graham rapid response team (BGRRT) to our many disasters here in the U.S. So please be blessed with my message on Rehoboth and God's miraculous grace, mercy and provision. 


Photo in audio link is from an Oregon state prison fire camp of myself in center along with inmates with Prison Fellowship.

Hello! I'm already one year unemployed between Oct of 2015 and now. I have in the past year been tenacious in setting myself up for full-time ministry, broadcast and disaster relief, as well as have also completed my first book in Kindle e-book form. Truthfully I am in dire straights and in need of listener and donor support to pay off my rent/bills and to be able to respond as a chaplain with the Billy Graham rapid response team (BGRRT) to our many disasters here in the U.S. 
I need to raise around $3,000 per month. That will pay my rent, bills and travel expenses for disaster relief areas I am able to go and help with. With my broadcasting show, The Michael Tobin Show, I can be where the events are as well as minister and pray with many who have lost so much in floods, hurricanes, fires and other disasters and events.
Lately, I have been having to take a pass on quite a few emails and invitations from Franklin Graham's Samaritan's Purse and the Billy Graham Rapid response team (BGRRT) chaplains ministries, including Canada wildfires, all of the past and current Texas and Louisiana floods, and the most recent Hurricane Matthew affected areas, all of which still have SP and BGRRT chaplains ministering to many people. I'm hoping someone can help me out. If you will forward this link and copy paste this message to your friends and church peers, I would greatly appreciate the help. 
The Bible says you have not because you ask not, and if a man does not work then he doesn't eat. Well, to be blunt, I can only ask so much, and after all I've prepared and been blessed enough to do for Jesus so far, it's either all or nothing. Somehow I believe God has big plans instead of small plans. Which reminds me. The Bible also says who is faithful in the little will be in charge of much. So I would like to think I have a tad bit of potential in my vision for ministry. (-; So just in the past 4 months I've driven cross-country and back after a few weeks at Bible school Summer camp events, and while passing through Texas on the way back, I was UNABLE to go through the Dallas area where I would have LOVED to stop through and pay respects to Dallas Police following the recent cop killings, and interview someone LIVE!. Well, here in San Diego, I was busy doing flood and water damage work for a contractor friend and was UNABLE to even drive 30 miles SOUTH of me to be a part of ANYTHING to do with San Diego's shootings within THEIR police department! I actually am able to assist and pray with people following permission from proper authorities. This, as you may be able to see, could be very aggravating for a Christian minister such as myself. Especially when my off days from lack of work is spent filling work applications when I can be creating broadcasts and doing disaster relief. Gone are the days of wearing camel skin and eating locusts and honey like John the baptist, right? So funds would help with production time and costs, and quality, and I would love nothing more than for my passion to become my livelihood.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. With the right amount of significant time and effort I need to be available for disaster response ministry I truly believe my knowledge, creativity and willingness need to be supported because there are very few on this Earth that can pursue their passion(s) to the highest degree. If there is anything anyone can do to keep me going,I would greatly appreciate it!

Please help me to reach my goals to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain and support God's Extended Hand homeless ministry. You may also help by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482353713&sr=8-1&keywords=making+america+righteous
You may support my efforts through my paypal account at this link, and I am also available to speak at church services and events: 
https://www.paypal.me/michaeldtin-…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...