October 21, 2016

Send Me To: HURRICANE MATTHEW BGRRT CHAPLAIN RESPONSE

Send Me To: HURRICANE MATTHEW BGRRT CHAPLAIN RESPONSE


Please help me respond to natural disasters as a BGRRT Chaplain. From the ashes of 9/11, the Rapid Response Team ministry was developed to share Christ in the midst of crisis and disasters. BGEA currently has chaplains in the United States, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. These volunteer chaplains are carefully selected and trained to demonstrate the compassion of Jesus Christ and appropriately share God’s hope through the One who “heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” (Psalm 147:3).

Go Here To Send Me! HURRICANE MATTHEW BGRRT CHAPLAIN RESPONSE



For AUDIO 

 Hello! With my goal of $3,000 per month to become full-time long-term ministry, I can be ready to go anywhere at the drop of a hat! I have learned and mastered living on bare essentials and still being content. I was a trained and deployed chaplain by the time BGRRT was only 2 yrs old and mine and millions of lives will never be the same because of how God uses us. 
  I'm already one year unemployed between Oct of 2015 and now. I have in the past year been tenacious in setting myself up for full-time ministry, broadcast and disaster relief, as well as have also completed my first book in Kindle e-book form, labored in various side jobs and even re-visited Bible school for about a month priming up on study and the Word.
  Additionally, I am in dire straights and in need of listener and donor support to be able to respond as a chaplain with the Billy Graham rapid response team (BGRRT) to our many disasters here in the U.S. 
  Following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005, I deployed to Shreveport, Louisiana and ministered to many people in extraordinary ways. Then in September the following years 1-year anniversary orf Rita and Katrina, I deployed to New Orleans where the need was still great. One man came to a supply tent and he looked like death worn over and had absolutely no expression. Something was clearly spiritually and emotionally wrong with him. He told us his wife died of cancer 3 weeks before Katrina struck, and destroyed their home. We prayed with him, and you can see his picture in the photo gallery. It is the picture of him sitting on a chair smiling, and I am on the left sitting at a table while on my little cellphone wearing a black cap. He accepted Jesus as his Lord and savior, and immediately he had a permanent smile on his face. He told us afterward that he had not smiled one time since the previous year after his wife died. It was a miracle I had never seen before! Ten years later I still feel like crying just writing about it. He lost his wife! Then 3 months later he lost his home in one of the worst hurricanes ever! I hate to say it but he looked like a zombie. But because people sent some chaplains, we were there to help change this man's life. These are things those who help send others are a part of. So please know that.
  I need to raise around $3,000 per month. That will help with living and travel expenses each month for disaster relief areas I am able to go and help exactly when the call to deploy is made instead of when the week ends, or when it's my vaction time. We are like firefighters. We can't go if we are not available at a moment's notice, unless we are all retired. I'm not retired, and I desire to break that pattern of mainly retired persons only being those who respond. They don't exactly appreciate being the only one's either. We need people from all walks and able ages. So please help me in this area.
  Three past responses have been vacation time. Two have been weekends and after work because they were the firestorms here in 2003 & 2007 in San Diego, my home town. And one was my most recent, a round-trip flight up to the Bay Area included a couple nights in a hostel and a rent-a-car while unemployed. I've even slept in church basements, a K-Mart, and a community college gym on deployments. It is just the bare essentials to be able to minister full time as I am invited and able to go where there are needs every week of every month.
  Currently I operate a Christian radio Spreaker broadcast show on a national radio network called, Acceleration Radio Network, and Fringe Radio network also has my show on their site. My show is called, The Michael Tobin Show which can be found on spreaker . com and I broadcast Biblical teachings, lessons, interviews and current events and political events especially related to this Presidential race, along with Biblical perspectives. Past ministry activities have been with Prison Fellowship, military civilian chaplain volunteer, homeless ministry, street witnessing with Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort and missions trips to Middle East countries, Jamaica, and Mexico. There's so much more. But now, I am led to do more disaster responce chaplain work. I've already responded to two major California fires and three hurricane locations in Florida, Texas and Louisiana, all since 2003 and my most recent BGRRT deployment was Franklin Graham's 13th capitol stop in Sacramento California with his 50-state capitol Decision America Tour 2016, where citizens show up on the capitol steps to pray for our states and commit to get involved in our nation.
  Lately, I have been having to take a pass on quite a few emails and invitations from Franklin Graham's Samaritan's Purse and the Billy Graham Rapid response team (BGRRT) chaplains ministries, including Canada wildfires, all of the recent and current Texas and Louisiana floods, and the most recent Hurricane Matthew affected areas, all of which still have SP and BGRRT chaplains ministering to many people in the states affected. I'm hoping someone can help me out. If you will forward this link and copy paste this message to your friends and church peers, I would greatly appreciate the help, and can even speak at your church functions to raise funds. BGRRT and SP both allow us to do our own fund-raising because air and travel expenses are the person's responsibilities, and whatever accommodations are available, the ministry offers while on deployment. 
  The Bible says you have not because you ask not, and if a man does not work then he doesn't eat. Well, to be blunt, I can only ask so much, and after all I've prepared and been blessed enough to do for Jesus so far, it's either all or nothing. Somehow I believe God has big plans instead of small plans. Which reminds me. The Bible also says who is faithful in the little will be in charge of much. So I would like to think I have a tad bit of potential in my vision for ministry, and not enough credit usually goes to good people who support them financially. Nobody can go unless they are sent, right? (-; So just in the past 4 months my son and I had driven cross-country and back after a few weeks at Bible school Summer camp events in Virginia, and without a few friends help, my son and I would not have had the ability to brush up on Bible school for a month of rigorous church scheduling, praying and listening to and learning from Bible scholars from all over the world. So while passing through Texas on the way back, I was UNABLE to go through the Dallas area where I would have LOVED to stop through and pay respects to Dallas Police following the recent cop killings, and interview someone LIVE!. Well, here in San Diego, I was busy doing flood and water damage work with a contractor friend and was UNABLE to even drive 30 miles SOUTH of me to be a part of ANYTHING to do with San Diego's cop-killing shootings within THEIR police department. I actually am able to assist and pray with people following permission from proper authorities. This, as you may be able to see, could be very aggravating for a Christian minister such as myself. Especially when my off days from lack of work is spent filling work applications and being on-cll for day jobs when I can be creating broadcasts and doing disaster relief. Gone are the days of wearing camel skin and eating locusts and honey like John the baptist, right? So funds would help with living expenses and costs, and full-time long-term quality, and I would love nothing more than for my passion to become my livelihood.
  Your help would be greatly appreciated. With the right amount of significant time and effort I need to be available for long-term disaster response ministry I truly believe my knowledge, creativity and willingness need to be supported because there are very few on this Earth who can pursue their passion(s) to the highest degree. If there is anything anyone can do to keep me going, I would greatly appreciate it!
  Please help me to reach my goals to respond to natural disasters as a Billy Graham Rapid Response Team Chaplain. Thank you and God bless you for considering!
Michael D. Tobin


Please select this link: SEND ME TO HURRICANE MATTHEW BGRRT CHAPLAIN RESPONSE , to send me to minister to many on our Atlantic Coast. Thank you and may God richly bless you! 

You may also help by purchasing my first and new e-book released this year by selecting this link:
Making America Righteous-Again: From Bitterness To A Delight Kindle Edition
by Michael D. Tobin (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Making-America-Righteous-Again-Bitterness-Delight-ebook/dp/B01A1JPHUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482353713&sr=8-1&keywords=making+america+righteous

AND through my paypal account at this link: https://www.paypal.me/michaeldt and I am also available to speak at church services and events: 
Michael D. Tobin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...