June 2, 2017

Comedienne's/Comedian's; Whose Last Line Of Defense Are They?

Comedienne's/Comedian's; Whose Last Line Of Defense Are They?
By: Michael D. Tobin
June 2, 2017

According to dictionary.com: co·me·di·enne
/kəˌmēdēˈen/
noun
a female comedian.

co·me·di·an
/kəˈmēdēən/
noun
an entertainer whose act is designed to make an audience laugh.
synonyms: comic, comedienne, funny man, funny woman, humorist, gagster, stand-up
"a famous comedian"
ironic
an amusing or entertaining person.
synonyms: joker, jester, wit, wag, comic, wisecracker, jokester; More
a comic actor.

Psalm 14:9,10 9 Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.

I want to talk a little bit on comedians and comedienne's. But first I will mention I have loved comedy all my life. So much so that I've done a couple open mic nights where surprisingly, I "killed it." And then, 3 years ago, I actually took a live course on comedy from Pauly Shore's sister, Sandy Shore. I even watched Pauly's routine during the time I was taking his sister's class, one night at the Comedy Store in La Jolla their Mom started, after he re-entered his comedy shows and began his latest tour. I didn't bother meeting him though because, well, you know. People have to flock around celebs and I really don't like that so much. Let me tell you though, that I learned a LOT. And Sandy is no push-over. She really knows the business, and regardless of any views she may have that maybe others don't share, it was a very rewarding experience and a valuable thing to actually learn from her. And I've got news; everybody in the world has their own life.

Onward now.

Jim Carrey on Kathy Griffin's stunt: “I think it is the job of a comedian to cross the line at all times — because that line is not real,” he responded. “If you step out into that spotlight and you’re doing the crazy things that [Trump] is doing, we’re the last line of defense. And really, the comedians are the last voice of truth in this whole thing.”

Basically, what many see Hollywood and television's portrayal of comedians as being, comedians are the BIGGEST bullies who most of their careers are based on picking on people they observe; only they tend to exaggerate and drag out the observation. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes not. I'd like to believe everyone knows this was NOT funny at all. But the real concern is that some like it. We'll always have that population who are just bound and determined to live their lives as vile and disgusting.

But as Christians, we know that is what Jesus is for. I listened to Kathy Griffin ask for forgiveness and whether they were just words from a soulless shell, or they were absolute sincere words, it is not our business to say anything else except for "I forgive you." After all, whether she realizes it or not, it was not President Trumps head only that she portrayed. She insulted and degraded everyone who voted for him, as well as our nation who should help out wherever we possibly can, regardless of who is President. 

But how is Kathy Griffin an example of the truth of the Scripture verse above? Well, sorry Jim Carrey, you must speak for yourself, because severing the President's head does not speak for every comedian who you infer is on a mission of hypothetical espionage.
Take Freddy Rubino for example. He is on the polar opposite of what you and Kathy G are pursuing. And by the way, Jim Carrey. How often do you need to be reminded it is bad form to be on any campaign against a President in a country you are an immigrant to? To my knowledge, you have been an American citizen since 2004? Well, you should wisely refrain from joining the foolishness. Don't ya think? You have much more to be thankful for than the rest of us, materially speaking. Try to encourage us. 
ANYWAY, I am speaking my own mind, while also being aware that I still love you and , ehem...and Kathy Griffin. It's not too difficult to believe and accept Jesus' words either. That, my friend, really does take divine assistance and it really does work. So let's all come off of our high horses and get real.

OH! Freddy Rubino. One of the rare comedians who don't make their living off of hate. That's all I'll say, but here's a clip of his response after KG's little attorney assisted press conference: 


So after listening to just one of obviously many comedian's who are now distancing themselves from KG after now calling a child a liar, etc...etc...etc..., and sooo many tv networks and venues dropping her. Does anyone really need to know how KG brought to light a perfect example of being trapped in their own snares? This was a publicity stunt because everyone actually forgot about her, and now she has succeeded in assaulting us with her existence. Basically, right?

So folks. Good folks. Don't worry. Not all in her show business and entertainment industry are stupid. It is mostly the stupid one's who get the attention though. But don't worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies 032624

  Ricky Davis Indie Hits And Bill Little Scott Films Latest Movies  By: Michael D Tobin March 26, 2024 On this episode of the Lookout Guy po...